– UNI-T UT363 LCD digital anemometer is a wind speed meter and air temperature gauge. – Measures wind speeds up to 30m/s with 0.1m/s resolution
– Measures temperature from 14 to 122 °F (-10°C to 50°C) with 0.2 °F/0.1°C resolution.
– Simple & Direct.
– Reader friendly LCD display of air velocity and temperature. 5 units of measuring wind speed (m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph). °F/°C switch. Beaufort scale display (0 to 12).
– Data hold.
– MAX/AVG value.
– Wind chill notification.
– White backlit.
– Portable & Versatile.
– Mini sized and ideal for water sports (yachting/sailing/boat race), drone operating, outdoors (hang gliding/shooting/archery), seafaring, engineering, HVAC duct airflow, appliances checking (AC units/fan/exhaust fan), vehicle AC maintenance and more.
– Easy to use. Manual/auto power off switch.
– Long press HOLD/BL to control white backlit for different light environments.
– Package includes: 1x UNI-T UT363 Mini Anenometer Wind Gauge, 3x size AAA batteries, 1x user manual