– Compression PP plug fitting female clamp connector made of polypropylene (PP) for PE pipes (polyethylene) for water systems and water pipes inside and outside.
– Can withstand the water pressure up to 10 bar
– Maximum installation temperature 45 ° C.
– Easy connection of PP water pipes with pipes made of other materials and fittings, e.g. steel pipes, other galvanized connectors, brass.
– The product complies with the standards PN-EN 10226-1: 2006 and PN-EN ISO 228-1: 2005. DVGW certificate DW-8616AU2045.
– Mechanical parameters: The tightness with internal pressure corresponds to PN-EN 715: 1997, the tightness with negative pressure corresponds to PN-EN 911: 1998, the internal pressure resistance corresponds to PN-EN ISO 1167-1: 2007.