– Built with high Carbon Steel — T12, tempered and hardened to min hardness HRC 65
– Made for extended tool life and are extremely strong and durable.
– Precision milled second-cut/ double cut teeth increases the amount of materials removed with each pass and cuts and files rapidly
– Suitable for woodworking and metal-involved projects, e.g. on aluminum, tin, iron, copper. etc.
– Include 5 kinds of files: Flat file, Half-round file, Triangle file, Round file, and Square file
– Coarse (bastard) 12” steel files of different shapes make a perfect combination for various applications
– Ergonomic Handle that is firmly constructed from comfortable rubber hand grips for excellent impact resistance, control and grip