– Intelligent and multi-functional controller designed for off-grid applications and can be used with a 12V or 24V battery or system
– Smart PWM charging and temperature compensation to increase battery life and improve system performance.
– Comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
– Automatically detects if the setup is 12V or 24V
– When installing for the first time, please make sure the battery has sufficient voltage so that the solar charge controller can recognize the normal battery type.
– Solar Charge Controller should connect the battery first, and then connect the solar panel, and finally the load. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
– System voltage: 12V/24V
– Control mode: PWM pulse modulation
– Battery display: yes
– Light control delay: yes
– Standby current: less than 10mA
– Max PV voltage: 50V
– Max PV input power: 650W (12V), 1300W (24V)