– 110mm Flexible WC Pan Connector
– Adjustable from 240mm – 500mm
– Built-in sealing rubber band on either end
– A fitting allowing for the branching of a distribution system
– The inside diameter of the fitting is not reduced compared to the inside diameter of the piping, and, therefore, the fitting does not significantly increase the pressure loss in the distribution system
– Tough, high strength, impact resistant, corrosion-resistant, smooth inner wall, no scaling, low fluid resistance
– High-quality Brass stiffened body with high strength and durability.
– Port Size: 1/2,
– Media: Water
– Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
– Pressure: Low Pressure
– Structure: ball cock.
– High-quality threaded interface, seamless welding process for rust prevention and spot resistance
– Superb instant self-sealing ability
– Lead free Brass construction
– Female NPT threaded ends
– Threaded bonnet
– 200 P.S.I. water, oil, or air, at temperatures up to 210 deg. F.
– Solid wedge disc, full-flow, exclusive double O -ring packing
– Square end stem, heavy cast-iron handle
– Threaded ends comply with ANSI B2.
– Gate valves are designed for use in a fully open or closed position
– Brass tap with a poppet valve.It is suitable for both cold drinking water and hot water
– Conformity with standard: PN-EN 1254: 2002 for copper and copper alloys
– Temperature resistant and 100% leakproof up to 190 ° C.
– Nominal pressure PN 10 bar
– Warning: the tap is not frost-proof
– Easy to install
– Suitable for all commercially available water hose pipes
– Versatile: in water systems, heating systems and air conditioning systems, the tap can be connected to a garden hose using a garden hose connector
– 2 inches
– Pipe and fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
– NOT FOR PRESSURE USE
– Used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 F
– Non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry. NSF Standard 14. ASTM D 1784 & ASTM D 2665 & ASTM D 3311
– Easy to install lightweight PVC that require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining
– Corrosion retarding and reinforced (free outrunning) internal threads design for the most common joints
– Narrow threads with precise axial alignment ensure high sealing forces and exact pipe lining
– Suitable for sanitary, heating, gas, cooling and air conditioning installations
– Universal, standardized jointing method