– OD 2.2 mm toslink male to toslink male audio fibre cable.
– Precision polished fibre tips for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors).
– Optical cables transfer the signal using light, thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference.
– Using good quality fibre core ensures high speed, high efficiency, high fidelity, and low loss of broadband transmission.
– Pop-up plugs ensure that the light signal is transferred accurately.
– Provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels.
– PVC jacket prevents cable from damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure.
– Supports Dolby Digital (Dolby 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1) AC-3/DTS surround sound receiver
– Connects to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT, other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound.
– Range of application: cameras, monitoring system, HD video and audio system, MD player, network TV, digital TV, satellite television, broadband network, communication net system, 3D and 4D HD digital cinema, digital imaging system, car, aircraft, ships and other digital audio equipment.