– The Sennheiser E935 is a handheld cardioid vocal microphone with a tailored frequency response suitable for vocal and performance applications.
– Cardioid design effectively denies axis noise and feedback while an integral hum compensation coil minimizes hum caused by electrical current, bad grounds etc.
– 40-16,000Hz frequency response is tailored for vocal use and the neodymium capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels.
– Shock mounted capsule and rugged metal enclosure provide durability in the studio or on the road.
– Features a cardioid polar pattern, effective in rejecting off axis signal that can cause noise and feedback.
– Integral Hum Coil is effective on reducing line and electrical hum.
– Rugged all metal construction and shock mounted capsule result in durability in the studio and on the road.